NorthPointe Physical Medicine Offers:
Recovering from an injury takes time, effort, and dedication. It also helps to have a caring and qualified occupational or sports medicine therapist to help you along in your journey back to full health. At NorthPointe Physical Medicine that’s exactly what you will receive with our Physical Medicine Specialists.
NorthPointe has perfected the integration of health and fitness in Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin. Operating in two locations, we offer private treatment sessions with highly skilled therapists who are 100% committed to your recovery.
Recovery Focused On You
Although recovery may seem like a daunting prospect, we work hard to make the process as smooth as possible for you. NorthPointe Physical Medicine offers:
- One-On-One Treatment Sessions. You will receive private, one-on-one therapy sessions with your Physical or Occupational Therapist or with one of our Sports Medicine Specialists. We purposely do not schedule multiple patients at the same time so that we can provide you with the individualized attention you deserve.
- Free Childcare. No one’s healthcare should be put on hold because they can’t find childcare. We offer free on-site childcare during medical or therapy appointments in the NorthPointe Wellness “Fit and Fun” area. We accept children from 6 months to 12 years of age, providing you with peace of mind during your therapy sessions so you can focus on getting better.
- Free Valet Parking. We know how much of a struggle it can be for some of our patients to walk from the parking lot to the clinic. That’s why we offer free valet parking for any appointment.
- Warm Water and Lap Pool. Aquatic therapy does wonders for regaining strength and flexibility in a low-impact manner. If aquatic therapy is indicated, patients will work one-on-one with a physical therapist in the water for treatment and to establish an aftercare plan.
- NorthPointe Wellness Fitness Center. Fitness tools and machines can be an excellent way to push yourself at later stages of recovery as your strength returns. When exercises are appropriate, patients will work privately with a physical or occupational therapist to establish an independent program that they can continue to build on at their own gym or at home. Fitness equipment includes treadmills, bikes, elliptical trainers, weight lifting machines and free weights.
- Next Steps Program. Patients who have established a pool-based or fitness facility program with their therapist have the option to pay a reduced cost for a a limited 8-week membership for independent continuation of their therapy program at NorthPointe Wellness.
- Return to Sport Screen. We know you’re eager to get back on the court or field, but re-entry to sports too quickly after an injury can cause new or further injuries. We offer a full sports screening evaluation for all athletes at the end of their treatment to ensure they are ready to get back in the game.
NorthPointe strives to be the premier resource for orthopedic sports and medicine in Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin. We offer a variety of treatments to support the health of the entire community whether you get injured at work, at play, or at home. Treatments include:
- Aquatic Therapy
- Manual Therapy: Myofascial Release, Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization, Joint Mobilization
- Sport Specific Training
- Vestibular Therapy
- Concussion Rehabilitation
- Balance Training
- Cancer Care Rehabilitation
- Dry Needling
- Tendon Repair
- Care of Spine, Hip, Knee, Ankle and Foot, Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist and Hand
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
Meet The Providers
We are very proud of our Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Specialists. At NorthPointe Physical Medicine you will find extremely talented and dedicated staff to assist you in your journey towards a full recovery.
Chas Ashton, PT, DPT
Chas holds a Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Northern Illinois University. He has a special interest in treating a variety of orthopedic and post-operative conditions affecting the neck, shoulder, back, hip, knee and ankle/foot. He also provides aquatic based therapy services with an interest in swim stroke analysis and return to sport in competitive swimmers. His overarching goal is to assist in maximizing a patient’s function and providing the tools and know how to assist patients in reaching their goals.
Cody DiGiovanni, PT, DPT
Cody holds a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree and a Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Science from Carroll University. He treats a variety of orthopedic conditions including conditions affecting the neck, back, hip, shoulder, knee, foot and ankle. He was a 3-sport athlete in high school in which he participated in basketball, baseball, and football. Cody also enjoys fishing, golfing and weight training during his free time. He has a passion for helping patients return to their recreational activity of choice, and educates them on use of appropriate exercise to help them achieve their personal goals.
Kelley Leach, PT, OCS
Kelley holds a Masters of Physical Therapy degree from the University of Iowa. She treats individuals with functional limitations due to a wide variety of orthopedic conditions, including conditions affecting the back, neck, TMJ, hip, shoulder, knee, foot and ankle. She also treats patients with dizziness, vestibular and balance disorders and concussion diagnoses. She has an interest in helping people achieve their goals and return to their optimum level of function and performance. She has completed additional training in golf rehabilitation and running mechanics. Kelley is a Board Certified Orthopaedic Specialist by the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties.
Gayle McManus, DPT, OCS
Gayle received a Masters of Science of Physical Therapy from Marquette University and a Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Des Moines University. She is board certified by the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties as an Orthopedic Clinical Specialist. Gayle has a strong interest in Aquatic Physical Therapy for a variety of clients from basic conditioning up to high level intensity training. She completed the Certificate in Aquatic Physical Therapy Clinical Competency and holds a certification.
Meghan Schoenecker, PT, DPT
Meghan holds a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from Creighton University. She treats a wide variety of orthopedic conditions including those affecting major joint systems. She has a strong interest in sports medicine, aquatic therapy, manual therapy, and is trained in dry needling to assist with pain and muscle performance. She works with a wide variety of patients, and caters the exercises to the individual’s ability. In her spare time, she enjoys running, dancing, and strength training.
Visit us in either of our locations. Multiple appointment times are available to accommodate your schedule.
NorthPointe Physical Medicine
5605 E. Rockton Rd.
Roscoe, IL 61073-7601
1905 E. Huebbe Pkwy
Beloit, WI 53511-1842