With the newest in diagnostic technology available, Beloit Health System physicians and staff are experts at determining your illness and injury, as well as the best course of treatment.
Diagnostics focused on:
- state-of-the-art quality
- an atmosphere of relaxation and retreat
- staff who understand your needs
Call 608-364-1610 to schedule an appointment at one of our Medical Imaging departments conveniently located at Beloit Hospital, Beloit Clinic, or NorthPointe.
Beloit Health System offers a comprehensive list of both diagnostic and therapeutic radiology services in a filmless – PACS environment. Diagnostic services include:
- Bone Density Studies – Today there are new medications to increase bone growth. A bone density study can indicate if you have osteoporosis, or early stages of osteoporosis called osteopenia. If you have osteoporosis in your family, we recommend talking to your doctor about a bone density study.
- Computerized Tomography (CT scan) – with our 64 -slice CT scanner we have the ability to perform routine CT scans, invasive procedures and advanced procedures such as Cardiac Angiography and self-referred calcium scoring.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) – Our 1.5 Telsa magnet uses a magnetic field rather than radiation to produce images from inside the body. Large open room helps patients be more comfortable during imaging. NorthPointe features the only CT and MRI in the area with natural sunlight coming through to reduce the traditional closed-in feeling.
- Mammography – Our MQSA certified program, accredited by the American College of Radiology, provides screening and diagnostic mammography. The state-of-the-art mammography imager can detect small lumps and cancers at the very earliest stages. On Mammogram Mondays at NorthPointe, women can stop in for their annual screening mammogram on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of the month from 5-8 p.m. No appointment needed, just stop in, relax, and take advantage of the convenient evening hours while enjoying refreshments.
- Nuclear Medicine and PET/CT scan services – Unlike MRI’s and CT scan, Nuclear and PET scans use radioactive isotopes to perform imaging of the body. PET/CT scans; Positron Emission Tomography is a new diagnostic tool that produces excellent images that are helpful in determining cancerous areas of the body. Beloit Hospital offers weekly PET/CT services using state of the art nuclear medicine equipment with a CT scanner.
- Ultrasound – Ultrasound tests are noninvasive tests that use ultrasound, or high frequency sound waves, to create graphic images. Your doctor can used these images to diagnose a number of conditions by providing a clearer picture of blood flow and structure of internal organs or areas of the body. Beloit Health System offers ultrasound at all three of its convenient locations.
To schedule an appointment, please call 608-364-1610.
1969 West Hart Road
Beloit, WI 53511
Offering: X-ray, fluoroscopy, digital mammography including stereotactic breast biopsy, ultrasound, CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine
1905 E. Huebbe Parkway
Beloit, WI 53511
Offering: X-ray, Bone Density and Ultrasound
5605 Rockton Road
Roscoe, IL 61073
Offering: X-ray, bone density, digital mammography, ultrasound, CT, MRI