BHS ANNOUNCES ADDITIONAL DATE FOR FIRST DOSE OF COVID-19 VACCINE
Beloit Health System (BHS) continues to provide the COVID-19 Vaccine to eligible groups.
Please be aware the vaccine will be provided by appointment only. The vaccine administered to patients at no cost.
First Dose Vaccines will be offered to eligible individuals on the following date:
March 16th 1:00pm – 5:30pm First Dose.
Location: Beloit Memorial Hospital, Auditorium
Additional vaccine clinic dates will be announced soon.
Eligible groups have expanded to include:
• Education and childcare staff
• Individuals enrolled in Medicaid long-term care programs
• Some public-facing essential workers such as 911 operators, public transit, and grocery store employees
• Non-frontline essential health care personnel
• Facility staff and residents of congregate living settings
Newly eligible individuals should bring proof of eligibility to their appointment. Accepted items include:
• A form of employee identification (i.e. employee badge)
• Letter from Department of Health and Human Services,
• Letter from employer defining your role in one of the above groups
• Medical Long-Term Care Program identification card
• Long term care/congregate resident letter.
NOTE: Previously eligible groups are still eligible and able to schedule their vaccine.
• Frontline health care personnel
• Residents of long-term care
• Police and fire personnel, correctional staff
• Adults age 65 and older
If you are an established patient at BHS, you are encouraged to use the MyHealth patient portal at beloithealthsystem.org/myhealth. You may also call our dedicated vaccine phone line at 608-364-5663 to make your appointment.
As the State of Wisconsin and BHS expand the vaccination process, please continue to wear a mask, social distance, wash hands frequently and avoid group gatherings to help stop the spread of COVID-19.