NorthPointe Physical Medicine Offers:
Recovering from an injury takes time, effort, and dedication. It also helps to have a caring and qualified occupational or sports medicine therapist to help you along in your journey back to full health. At NorthPointe Physical Medicine that’s exactly what you will receive with our Physical Medicine Specialists.
NorthPointe has perfected the integration of health and fitness in Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin. Operating in two locations, we offer private treatment sessions with highly skilled therapists who are 100% committed to your recovery.
Recovery Focused On You
Although recovery may seem like a daunting prospect, we work hard to make the process as smooth as possible for you. NorthPointe Physical Medicine offers:
- One-On-One Treatment Sessions. You will receive private, one-on-one therapy sessions with your Physical or Occupational Therapist or with one of our Sports Medicine Specialists. We purposely do not schedule multiple patients at the same time so that we can provide you with the individualized attention you deserve.
- Free Childcare. No one’s healthcare should be put on hold because they can’t find childcare. We offer free on-site childcare during medical or therapy appointments in the NorthPointe Wellness “Fit and Fun” area. We accept children from 6 months to 12 years of age, providing you with peace of mind during your therapy sessions so you can focus on getting better.
- Free Valet Parking. We know how much of a struggle it can be for some of our patients to walk from the parking lot to the clinic. That’s why we offer free valet parking for any appointment.
- Warm Water and Lap Pool. Aquatic therapy does wonders for regaining strength and flexibility in a low-impact manner. If aquatic therapy is indicated, patients will work one-on-one with a physical therapist in the water for treatment and to establish an aftercare plan.
- NorthPointe Wellness Fitness Center. Fitness tools and machines can be an excellent way to push yourself at later stages of recovery as your strength returns. When exercises are appropriate, patients will work privately with a physical or occupational therapist to establish an independent program that they can continue to build on at their own gym or at home. Fitness equipment includes treadmills, bikes, elliptical trainers, weight lifting machines and free weights.
- Transitional Therapy Program. Patients who have established a pool-based or fitness facility program with their therapist have the option to pay a reduced cost for a a limited 6-week membership for independent continuation of their therapy program at NorthPointe Wellness.
- Return to Sport Screen. We know you’re eager to get back on the court or field, but re-entry to sports too quickly after an injury can cause new or further injuries. We offer a full sports screening evaluation for all athletes at the end of their treatment to ensure they are ready to get back in the game.
- Alter G, The Anti-Gravity Treadmill. Alter G helps patients recover faster and with less pain, by reducing the pull of gravity on the body. The machine provides your therapist with invaluable feedback, helping him or her to customize your treatment plan based on your progress.
NorthPointe strives to be the premier resource for orthopedic sports and medicine in Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin. We offer a variety of treatments to support the health of the entire community whether you get injured at work, at play, or at home. Treatments include:
- Women’s Health: Muscles & Maternity, Incontinence, Pelvic Pain, Aquatic Therapy
- Manual Therapy: Myofascial Release, Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization, Joint Mobilization
- Sport Specific Training
- Vestibular Therapy
- Concussion Rehabilitation
- Balance Training
- Cancer Care Rehabilitation
- Tendon Repair
- Certified Hand Therapist: Splinting
- Care of Spine, Hip, Knee, Ankle and Foot, Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist and Hand
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
Meet The Providers
We are very proud of our Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Specialists. At NorthPointe Physical Medicine you will find extremely talented and dedicated staff to assist you in your journey towards a full recovery.
Rebecca Brown, DPT
Rebecca holds a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from the Mayo School of Health Sciences. She treats patients with a wide variety of orthopedic conditions including those affecting the major joint systems. She also treats patients that benefit from aquatic therapy and she has experience and enjoys working with children with orthopedic needs as well. She was a collegiate rower and enjoys several other recreational sports including swimming, running, lacrosse, and basketball. Rebecca enjoys helping patients of all ages return to their recreational activity of choice. Her passion is to empower her patients using exercise and education and her objective is to make each and every patient feel confident and competent in working towards their own personal goals.
Matthew Hoffman, DPT, ATC, OCS
Matt holds a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and a Bachelor of Science degree in Athletic Training from the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire. He treats a variety of orthopedic and sports medicine conditions including conditions affecting the major joint systems. Matt is certified by the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties as a clinical specialist in orthopedics and by the National Strength and Conditioning Association as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. He treats the spine, thrower’s shoulder, including strength and conditioning for athletes of all ages.
Kelley Leach, PT, OCS
Kelley holds a Masters of Physical Therapy degree from the University of Iowa. She treats individuals with functional limitations due to a wide variety of orthopedic conditions, including conditions affecting the back, neck, TMJ, hip, shoulder, knee, foot and ankle. She also treats patients with dizziness, vestibular and balance disorders and concussion diagnoses. She has an interest in helping people achieve their goals and return to their optimum level of function and performance. She has completed additional training in golf rehabilitation and running mechanics. Kelley is a Board Certified Orthopaedic Specialist by the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties.
Brittany Keyes, DPT, ATC
Brittany is a Doctor of Physical Therapy and Certified Athletic Trainer who is a proud Hawkeye and graduate from the University of Iowa. She has a strong interest in orthopedic and sports medicine, treating conditions from neck and back pain to shoulder, hip, knee, ankle, and foot pain. She has a special interest and additional training in the evaluation and treatment of running related injuries and ACL injury prevention. She also treats patients with dizziness, vestibular conditions, impaired balance, and concussions. Outside the clinic she competes in 5K’s-marathons, triathlons, and in the past, Olympic lifting, and she is an assistant JV football at Beloit Memorial School.
Gayle McManus, DPT, OCS
Gayle received a Masters of Science of Physical Therapy from Marquette University and a Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Des Moines University. She is board certified by the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties as an Orthopedic Clinical Specialist. Gayle has a strong interest in Aquatic Physical Therapy for a variety of clients from basic conditioning up to high level intensity training. She completed the Certificate in Aquatic Physical Therapy Clinical Competency and holds a certification.
Lauren Hart, DPT
Lauren holds a Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Southwest Baptist University and treats an array of orthopedic and women’s health conditions and has a background in personal training here at NorthPointe. She holds the following certifications: Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist from NSCA and Registered Yoga Teacher from Yoga Alliance. Her goals are to provide functional rehabilitation that will last a lifetime both in the clinic and in the pool. Her personal interests at NorthPointe include yoga, weight training, and swimming.
Stephanie Krueger OTR/L, CHT
Stephanie received her Bachelor in Occupational Therapy from the University of Wisconsin-Lacrosse and is a Certified Hand Therapist with more than 4,000 hours in direct practice in hand therapy. Stephanie specializes in the treatment of orthopedic conditions of the shoulder, elbow, forearm, wrist, and hand. She has additional training in splinting, ergonomics, and sports related rehabilitation.
Gina Jay, PT, DPT
Gina has a Doctorate in Physical Therapy. She is ABPTS Board Certified in Women’s Health Physical Therapy and is certified in Pfilates. (Pilates conditioning for the pelvic floor). She treats the following conditions: musculoskeletal dysfunctions related to prenatal/post partum conditions, abdominal and pelvic pain, bladder and bowel incontinence (including conditions such as IBS and constipation), sacro-iliac conditions including sciatic pain, and back pain. .
Visit us in either of our locations. Multiple appointment times are available to accommodate your schedule.
NorthPointe Physical Medicine
5605 E. Rockton Rd.
Roscoe, IL 61073-7601
1905 E. Huebbe Pkwy
Beloit, WI 53511-1842